Strona główna

Forum - Missfashion.pl, gra o modzie dla dziewczyn!

Strony : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

#51 01-06-2013 o 13h16

Miss'Żółtodziób

this is a really awkward discussion....no offense

#52 01-06-2013 o 14h00

Miss'Żółtodziób

Salivia napisał

About what you are writing?
Yeah, I admire my friend. She wrote 300-page book and now she is writing a second part of it. Sometimes I'm really envy her, but I'm happy with this, that she is writing this book. Meybe I will write some story on holidays, becouse now the end of the year is coming and I have pretty much work in school.

What's the title? I have nothing to read now.

I'm writing fantasy stories (psychos with big axes). I got pretty big universe, but I don't have too much writing talent, so I'm going to find someone, who can draw and we're gonna start comics (yeah, sure...). At least it's fun!

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Byakyath (01-06-2013 o 14h01)

#53 01-06-2013 o 14h53

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

Unfortunetly, she haven't published it, yet. She want to send it to some publishing house on holidays. When she will have more time. It is a story about vampires, well, they are not vampires at all. It is hard to explain. But I read it and I think that this book is quite interesting.

Hahaha! It's not so hard to find someony who can draw. Meyeb you should serch for somebody on DeviantArt? There is a lot of people from Poland who can help. I guess so...
And it is really good to have dreams! Even if you think that they won't come true. Becouse I think that there is always some hope, that it will happen no metter what. You just need to believe in it ^^
But I think that your stories can be interesting ;D Fantasy is my type. I really like them, epescially this strange ones. Meybe one day I will read your comics *.*

BethanyMota why do you think that it is awkward? You mean the part that we are talking English or the topic? Because I can't see nothing strange in this second option. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#54 01-06-2013 o 15h03

Miss'Żółtodziób

I hope so. xD I'm searching in my neighbourhood. I know many people, who can draw really good, but no one of them likes comics. I will try to find someone one the internet, when I'll get complete story. Now, it's just bunch of short tales.

Well, I wish her good luck. If it's going to be published, I'm surely will read this.

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Byakyath (01-06-2013 o 15h04)

#55 01-06-2013 o 15h12

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

Hah /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I understand. And this story, which you want to create like a comics is about...? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to >< But I'm just really curious.

I hope, she will ^^ Haha, thanks. I will tell her that she will have some readers!

#56 01-06-2013 o 15h38

Miss'Żółtodziób

There's no mine thread. Just three typical characters, who are walking across the world, killing people, doing quests and working against old mystical organization. I got the beginning, but I don't how, what's next...

#57 01-06-2013 o 16h05

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

The evil person from organization appears, somebody betrays the good characters, someone dies etc. There has to be something like dead-center or something shoking /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png And than everything goes easy. I guess that the only thing that you need to continue the story is this point in which everything gets complicated. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#58 01-06-2013 o 16h24

Miss'Żółtodziób

Salivia napisał

The evil person from organization appears, somebody betrays the good characters, someone dies etc. There has to be something like dead-center or something shoking /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png And than everything goes easy. I guess that the only thing that you need to continue the story is this point in which everything gets complicated. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I guess so. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png Thanks for advices. I got "the evil one".

#59 01-06-2013 o 19h23

Miss'Żółtodziób

This orginal idea. I like it:3

#60 01-06-2013 o 21h31

Miss'nieobczajona
Rosanna
Miejsce: Gdańsk

I like it too. <3

So, how's life?
Oh... I'm talking like my english teacher - at the begining of each lesson we have "chit-chat" & it always begin with "How ary you?" or something like this.

#61 01-06-2013 o 21h39

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Verite

OMG. Polish girls - they have a game in Polish (instead of french version e.g.) but they are talking in in English... It's make not sense!/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
Of course I'm joking - great idea, girls, fun&learning. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#62 01-06-2013 o 23h00

Miss'Żółtodziób

I have feeling that this offtopic is way more gentle than the polish one... I wonder why? xD

#63 02-06-2013 o 00h07

Miss'Żółtodziób

Rosanna napisał

I like it too. <3

So, how's life?
Oh... I'm talking like my english teacher - at the begining of each lesson we have "chit-chat" & it always begin with "How ary you?" or something like this.

I'm jealous. We barley don't talk in English on our English lessons.

#64 02-06-2013 o 10h21

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

We talk in English on our lessons, but everybody are so scared of our teacher that nobody can't tell anything smart XD Even though there is a lot of people who knows English pretty good.

@Westerplatte Really? I wasn't checking the Polish one, so I don't know. Are they arrguing there or something like this? XD

#65 02-06-2013 o 10h42

Miss'Żółtodziób

Well, there posts are always short and careless. Our disscusion here is like gentlemen conversation.
Link do zewnętrznego obrazka

#66 02-06-2013 o 10h55

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

Ah, I got it. So it is really nice. It shows that we can talk more "elegant" in English, than in our national language >< It is a little bit sad, don't you think so?

#67 02-06-2013 o 11h06

Miss'Żółtodziób
Arbitray

I must admit, that this is a really original idea ^^  I also suppose, that talking in english may attract here some older users, so we can have our conversations without 10 yr ols girls   /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

#68 02-06-2013 o 11h56

Miss'Żółtodziób

Yea, it's truly sad... And just like Arbitray said younger ones won't be writing here. I wonder if there's someone under 14 here.

Also, if you want call me just Wester. I know that my nick is little confusing >.< This may be easier.  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

#69 02-06-2013 o 12h11

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

Ok, Waster. It is quiet long nick, not really confusing. Still Westerplatte is characteristic place XD

Hm, meybe there isn't. I'm not sure, meybe there is somebody, who is under 14 and know English well. Becouse: why not? People are making now all this certificates like FCE, even if they are under 18.

#70 02-06-2013 o 13h24

Miss'Żółtodziób

*a lil' bit of boasting, you may skip that* I got my CAE at the age of 17 and went to England only after that ^^ *end of boasting*

I believe the way this conversation goes is first like you said, because the younger user do not join in, and second because we're not really used to talking in English using short sentences, abbreviations, slang etc. Afterall we're being thaught to speak using whole sentences and making our statements long and overflowing with beautiful words ^_^

#71 02-06-2013 o 14h03

Miss'Żółtodziób

Waster is a good nickname. xD

But in polish one, only couple of users are active too. I think, that doesn't mean, that other can't speak polish. They just don't want to talk with them, or with us. (Ok, that second sounded sad...)

#72 02-06-2013 o 14h24

Miss'Żółtodziób

Heh, Waster fits to my lifestyle xD as I always waste my time, lol.

#73 02-06-2013 o 14h38

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

I want to pass FCE next year. But congratulations if you have CAE @Kouki. ^^ Yeah, it can be this. But still we can use some slang, but I think that it is better to right full senteces. Or the shorter ones, why not?

This second part was sad T^T It sounded like: Nobody likes us...

Hahaha good one, with this waster /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#74 02-06-2013 o 15h24

Miss'Żółtodziób

Waster, high five, I have exams coming and what am I doing? Applying to become a mod |D wasting_time_level: master ಠ_ಠ
About the second part, it may be the other way around - they may be afraid you won't like them! Or maybe their simply afraid of joining. You know, Waster may affect them and they may start wasting their time!

#75 02-06-2013 o 16h03

Miss'Żółtodziób

Waster-you're sowing terror on forum...
Well, I think it's normal. I was born to waste my time. *high_five*

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Byakyath (02-06-2013 o 16h03)

Strony : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13