Strona główna

Forum - Missfashion.pl, gra o modzie dla dziewczyn!

Strony : 1 2 3 ... 13

#1 29-05-2013 o 21h08

Miss'towarzyska
Peppers
Miejsce: Paprysiowe królestwo♥

Założyłam ten wątek na wzór offtopic- o wszystkim i o niczym.
Czym on będzie się różnił.?
Tutaj piszemy też o czym chcemy ale w języku... ANGIELSKIM !
haha ^.^ wiem głupi pomysł, ale chciałam zobaczyć ile się znajdzie hardcorów ;p
Chcę aby wszyscy szkolili się tutaj i wykazali własnymi umiejętnościami ale jeśli ktoś chcę popisać a nie z bardzo umie może skorzystać z dobrego translatora lub słownika.
W tym wątku NIE WOLNO ! PISAĆ W INNYM JĘZYKU NIŻ ANGIELSKIM ;p

wiem zaszalałam ... /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Ready ?

Go !

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/smile.gif

#2 29-05-2013 o 21h56

Miss'na całego
Yvonne
For all our lives and until death. Together we’ll be, 'til the end of eternity.
Miejsce: Narnia ☾ Hogwart ☾ Atramentowy Świat ☾ Dystrykt 13 ☾ Wonderland

I think, that it's not good idea.

★·.·´¯`·.·★★·.´¯`·.·★ Eldarya | SF ★·.·´¯`·.·★★·.·´¯`·.·★https://i.ibb.co/6tRSMdz/yuimai-r.png

#3 29-05-2013 o 22h08

Miss'towarzyska
Peppers
Miejsce: Paprysiowe królestwo♥

Yes, I think so too; d

#4 29-05-2013 o 22h31

Miss'Żółtodziób

Well, that's kinda weird... But sounds nice. I'm sure, that's going to be fun!

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Byakyath (29-05-2013 o 22h32)

#5 29-05-2013 o 22h35

Miss'Żółtodziób

I think so /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png Maybe some people'll improve their english thanks to this. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#6 29-05-2013 o 22h39

Miss'Żółtodziób

Westerplatte napisał

I think so /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png Maybe some people'll improve their english thanks to this. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

I'm sure, that I will... My English isn't good enough (for me). And I do not have many occasions, to exercise it.

#7 29-05-2013 o 22h50

Miss'Żółtodziób

I often read manga in english. And I have gained a lot experience while playing MMOPRG, where you are learning english really fast. ;D

#8 29-05-2013 o 22h54

Miss'Żółtodziób

What kind of manga did you read? I read only "Hell Kitchen" in English on some manga site. At times, it was little annoying, cause I couldn't recognise some of the words and I had to translate it...

#9 29-05-2013 o 23h02

Miss'Żółtodziób

Oh, god... I dont understand, sorry! :C

#10 29-05-2013 o 23h05

Miss'Żółtodziób

san20sz napisał

Oh, god... I dont understand, sorry! :C

You have to deal with it. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#11 29-05-2013 o 23h12

Miss'Żółtodziób

Well, there are maaaany fantastic mangas which aren't translated and it's a pity /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png
For exemple: mahwa Ares. Great story, coll characters, drawings are so so (but it's not important!) and it's totally forgotten.

#12 30-05-2013 o 00h19

Miss'Żółtodziób

I know this feeling. I tried to found complete Vinland Saga. It was barely impossible.I hate, when they translate only couple of chapters... Now I'm trying to find comedy, which isn't completely stupid.

#13 30-05-2013 o 00h45

Miss'na całego
Masakra
Leśna Nimfa

Why first post is in polish? I think you should change it and make whole topic only in english!

Westerplatte napisał

I often read manga in english. And I have gained a lot experience while playing MMOPRG, where you are learning english really fast. ;D

Oh, me too, me too! I almost read only english scanlations and watch anime with english subs.

#14 30-05-2013 o 00h58

Miss'Żółtodziób

Masakra napisał

Why first post is in polish? I think you should change it and make whole topic only in english!

Indeed( I love this word), that's a good idea. Topic would be more "smooth" then.

#15 30-05-2013 o 13h11

Miss'Żółtodziób

By the way, girls, have you already plans for holiday?

#16 30-05-2013 o 13h21

Miss'Żółtodziób

is there somebody who loves english ?

#17 30-05-2013 o 13h24

Miss'na całego
Masakra
Leśna Nimfa

Maybe not love, but i really like that i know it, and i can watch new episodes of anime faster than those, who don't know it well /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#18 30-05-2013 o 16h18

Miss'Żółtodziób

Engslish is fun! But I find funnier how differently I speak and write when the language I use changes |D

I have plans for summer! In fact, my holiday starts on Wednesday - I'm going to Kos with my sister for a week <3 Then I'll be having my exams, unfortunately
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

#19 30-05-2013 o 16h23

Miss'OK
Aria

I like english very much, and offten talk in it with my friend or cousin. Moreover, me and my cousin, has wrote a historical fan fiction, based on "the Borgias" it was hard core! Altrough, my english is not so good as her, so she must made a lots of corretc in parts, that i have wrote.

Spoiler (kliknij, aby zobaczyć)

#20 30-05-2013 o 16h55

Miss'Żółtodziób

Kouki napisał

I have plans for summer! In fact, my holiday starts on Wednesday - I'm going to Kos with my sister for a week <3 Then I'll be having my exams, unfortunately

Aww, sorry but only I don't know what is 'Kos'? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/neutral.png Is it a name of city or something?

#21 30-05-2013 o 17h38

Miss'Żółtodziób

I'm probably gonna die in some kind of dark place... No, but seriously, I have zero plans in this year.

#22 30-05-2013 o 18h46

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

Hi!
This summer I will probably go to my family. I will get angry there about one hour after coming, but the good part in it is, that I will read a lot of books there. (No interent, no computer or TV it always makes me to read and draw a lot)
And unfortunetly there is a lot of manga, which are still in English. Like Dengeki Dasiy, The Breaker or Deadman wonderland (the newests chapters).

#23 30-05-2013 o 19h40

Miss'Żółtodziób

Salivia napisał

Hi!
This summer I will probably go to my family. I will get angry there about one hour after coming, but the good part in it is, that I will read a lot of books there. (No interent, no computer or TV it always makes me to read and draw a lot)
And unfortunetly there is a lot of manga, which are still in English. Like Dengeki Dasiy, The Breaker or Deadman wonderland (the newests chapters).

I thought, that they translate "The Breaker"... By the way: is it good? I heard a lot about it and I wanted to start read it, but I'm still not sure.

#24 30-05-2013 o 19h44

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

They were translating it. But now it was bought by somebody, so websites like manga-lib had to delete it. I've read only two chapters since now, so I can't tell you to much. But I think that it will be great. No it is really funny and has got pretty good line /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I think that you should read this.

#25 30-05-2013 o 20h48

Miss'Żółtodziób

Salivia napisał

They were translating it. But now it was bought by somebody, so websites like manga-lib had to delete it. I've read only two chapters since now, so I can't tell you to much. But I think that it will be great. No it is really funny and has got pretty good line /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I think that you should read this.

I know now, that Yumegari relased it. Good for me. I like the smell of new comics.

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Byakyath (30-05-2013 o 20h50)

Strony : 1 2 3 ... 13