Strona główna

Forum - Missfashion.pl, gra o modzie dla dziewczyn!

Strony : 1 ... 11 12 13

#301 09-07-2015 o 23h18

Miss'na całego
Janka
Miejsce: Paris

Oh, I must say, GingerRogers, that you were quite unlucky when it comes to the choice of movies /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png I find Ja tu rządzę really nice, tho /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png I'm not a big fan of old Polish dramas, but commedies are just hilarious and classy same time: take Włóczęgi, Piętro wyżej, Zapomniana melodia or other, less famous things /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png I can watch them over and over again and never get bored /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png But this is kind of archaic humor for us I guess, so it doesn't fit just anyone nowdays. The other thing I love about these old movies is the music. I wish we could hear a real opera-like ouverture in contemporary movies...

Evelyn, Smosarska was brilliant indeed and Żabczyński was a real catch: talented and handsome /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png But my personal '30s fav is Zbyszek Rakowiecki - this guy was just irresistibly charming /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png I also love always youthful Jadwiga Andrzejewska looking ridiculously sweet in good-girl clothes. Other actor I watched nearly all movies with is Stanisław Sielański - he was usually put in really specyfic kind of roles, but each time he managed to make even a small, dumb thing really hilarious&memoriable.

MissSonic - I watched Death Note quite a while ago, but my love for L is eternal  /modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Janka (09-07-2015 o 23h18)

#302 11-07-2015 o 20h21

Miss'nieobczajona
GingerRogers
"Nie obchodzi mnie czy myślisz o mnie źle. Ja nie myślę o tobie wcale" - Coco Chanel
Miejsce: Old Hollywood

Yes, You're right Janka. I like Polish movies, but I prefer American. Yesterday I saw "The Eagle and The Hawk" and "Merrily We Go To Hell", both with Fredric March and Cary Grant. Good movies. They were filmed in early 30's.

Old Movies Rules

#303 12-03-2016 o 19h16

Miss'wow
magdalena2006
Miejsce: Poznań

Thank you.I am Magda. Are you sleep talk, talk! My birthday in the may. Hello and Good day. I can England. Do you.

,,Czasami trzeba myśleć wstecz"
Magda ,wszystkich dla pozdrowieniami z

#304 03-04-2016 o 08h31

Miss'Żółtodziób
Risoo

Omg, I don't like interface this forum... Cromimi's forum is better than MissFashion's forum.
Okhay. My name is Aleksandra, I am 13 years old and I am... I am not the best in English :"). 
Should I write of my hobbies? ;;
Whateva. I love riding horses and... I think, my my theoretical knowledge is MUCH BETTER than my practical knowledge... Because I am a student Music School.As a result I don't have any money and time. Sometimes i draw, on holidays i was bought a Wacom Bamboo and I downloanded Paint Tool Sai (after four (!) years in Gimp).
Pleeease, will you correct me? This post maybe help me with my English. ;;

#305 03-04-2016 o 12h56

Miss'nałogowa
Podoina
Umarłam?
Miejsce: Zimowy pałac Doni

I really have to study today, but i have english lessons tomorrow and we are going to write a test. I really must learn, beacuse I can't remember words from unit "health". But I know that words will be very important when I get an accident in future, or when I go to the hospital when my health will be bad. It's very hard to learn beacuse I feel a backache and I think I'm going to be ill. I have runny nose and terrible cough and I often sneeze. But that's good, cause I don't have a sore throat yet. Even if I want to fall ill I can't. I have a very important contest in this week and I must be healthy for next five days, and at next week I can have flu, I can get a food poisoning, but now I must stay in good health really.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2mqru4x.gif

#306 03-07-2017 o 17h56

Miss'ujdzie
FranciszkaP
Miejsce: Wonderland

hello everybody /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png do you enjoy holidays? Are you at home or somewhere else? Maybe abroad? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png I'm at home now, but in few days I'm going to fly to Thailand /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Link do zewnętrznego obrazka
♥♥♥

#307 03-07-2017 o 18h37

Miss'ujdzie
zielonysufit666
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Miejsce: Warszawa

I've just came back from Kos, a greek island near Turkey. I enjoyed my time there, but the hotel wasn't so good. Every shower caused a giant flood in the bathroom :v

#308 21-07-2017 o 00h35

Miss'Żółtodziób

Hi, I'm Natalia and I'm 14. I like talking in English, even if I talk to myself. I also like reading books. I like talking with other people, but my friends prefer use their telephones than talking with each other:( I haven't got internet friend, but I'm looking for her or him (depends who I find xd /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png). I speak English quite good what you can see reading this and sometimes finding small or big mistakes:D
Yesterday, I came back to home and I also was in Greece, but I was in Leptokarya. It's almost 40 minutes to Olympic Hill (?). I spent great time there and if I have time, I will go there one more. My hotel was good, but I also had a huge flood in the bathroom xD 
And rest of you? Are you going to go somewhere abroad? Have you got plans to the rest of holiday?

#309 21-07-2017 o 22h38

Miss'Super Saiyen
Pineapple
vanoe canon!!
Miejsce: gdzieś, lecz nie wiadomo, gdzie

Yup, I have GREAT plans for my holidays. I'm going to watch anime all days. And, of course sleep and eat. In my bed. Of course.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/langue.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/smile.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/mdr.gif 

#310 21-07-2017 o 22h43

Miss'na całego
Kharanne
Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
Miejsce: Błąkam się po Trójmieście

Hi, Nataleczka14 /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Some time ago I discovered some groups that meets once per week and talks in English. I don't know if those events are age restricted (I only remember the requirement of minimal understanding of English), but I have to admit, most of the people I met there was over 21. If you don't have anybody to talk to maybe try to find such a group in your town/area? Facebook is a really good source of that kind of things /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

It's a good thing that you already care about your English skills. Believe me, later when you will be looking for the job (and that day most likely will happen) it will become really useful. I don't know what you will do in your life, but there are a lot of industries where understanding and communicating in English is a "must have" skills. Especially when you will get the job in some kind of Corpo, and you will have to speak with foreign clients.

If it comes to speak... believe me, talking has a little in common with writing - I know that from my own experience /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png For example, yeah, I can communicate with others, but my mind likes to trick me and thanks to him/her sometimes I forgetting words in the middle of a sentence, or I'm completely messing with them (some time ago I said five-th instead of fifth, and I remember it even nowadays -.-). I think this is some kind of language barrier which I'm currently trying to overcome.

You mentioned you were on a trip in Greece recently... and now I'm curious what happened with that flood in your bathroom, what cause it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

If it comes to me - well, I don't have holidays, so I will spend entire summer in the air-conditioned office gaining new experiences and learning new things - I just recently started an internship (changing a little my career path), which I hope will extend into full-time job (yeah, adulthood /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png )

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Kharanne (21-07-2017 o 22h44)

https://photo.missfashion.pl/pl/1/105/gd/83475.jpg

#311 29-07-2017 o 17h28

Miss'nieobczajona
Bloem

Pineapple, I really like your plans for holidays /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#312 02-06-2018 o 21h55

Miss'Żółtodziób

few years ago i wanted to write here too, but my english was too poor. it's kinda sad no one writes here and it would be cool if this thread will be active in future.

i guess i'll finally appreciate bjork's medulla, since re-listening to who is it with bells made me fall in love with this song. original version was too empty for me.

Strony : 1 ... 11 12 13