Strona główna

Forum - Missfashion.pl, gra o modzie dla dziewczyn!

Strony : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13

#101 03-06-2013 o 16h54

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

I want to have 4 from biology. And becouse of my grades I have to write good this test... So thats why I'm learning.
And this question is annoying, but sometimes, this grade is like 4/5 etc. So the question "What can I do, for best grade?" is than a good one, cause teacher won't tell you... Mostly ofcourse.

Master you are in second class of high school?

#102 03-06-2013 o 17h03

Miss'Żółtodziób

Bleh, ecology, that's no fun to learn at all D: Poor you. At least it's not complicated, just have to memorize definitions.
I have two credits to pass tomorrow, from genetics and etics. Soooo much yet to read T___T

#103 03-06-2013 o 17h08

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

Yeah, ecology is eassy, genetics was worse than this. I thought that all this things from ecology would be harder. But it's not so bad, as I thought at first.
Oh, sorry for you. I will keep my fingers crossed. ^^

#104 03-06-2013 o 17h15

Miss'ok
Simolka

I like genetic, but now I have to learn morfologic of plants and mashrooms wich is pretty boring /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png Good luck with your tests.

#105 03-06-2013 o 17h19

Miss'towarzyska
Peppers
Miejsce: Paprysiowe królestwo♥

Simolka napisał

I like genetic, but now I have to learn morfologic of plants and mashrooms wich is pretty boring /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png Good luck with your tests.

Wow! Genetics is very difficult!

#106 03-06-2013 o 17h25

Miss'Żółtodziób

So, I see I'm the only one who's doing absolutely nothing today. Good luck then!

#107 03-06-2013 o 22h23

Miss'ok
Simolka

Peppers napisał

Simolka napisał

Wow! Genetics is very difficult!

It is, but is also very interesting.

#108 04-06-2013 o 20h41

Miss'Żółtodziób

Chemistry, biology, geography, physics - all that is evil creature! In next year (2nd) I'll have only physics as I'm on phys-math-inf profile. It'll be about 9 maths, 4 physics, 3 IT in week...
I don't know how I'll survive this.

#109 04-06-2013 o 21h05

Miss'Żółtodziób

Waster, you'll get wasted... 4 physics in a week, that would be waaay too much. Math is fun (<3), but physics... I'll pray for you to be strong u_u

Yay! I passed etics and got 4,5 from genetics, had to share that <3
And I agree, Simolka, genetics is absolutely fascinating.

#110 04-06-2013 o 22h32

Miss'Żółtodziób

What's wrong with physics? I mean, it's not too funny, but in my opinion, it's way more fun than math. You can learn about gravity and stuff. Stuff is fun.

#111 04-06-2013 o 22h43

Miss'Żółtodziób

I prefer Math. Solving equations (so not sure about the spelling, too lazy to check x.x) when they seem impossible gives such great satisfaction <3
And ok, Physics wasn't sooo bad and I believe in knowledge, but gravity and electricity are a no-no for me. I'm glad I'm done with them. Apart from those two, it was cool ^_^

#112 04-06-2013 o 23h09

Miss'Żółtodziób

Well, I will always remember this suffering of doing equation by almost 15 minutes. What's next? The answer is wrong. Endless happiness... ಠ_ಠ

#113 04-06-2013 o 23h28

Miss'Żółtodziób

Physics lessons in my class: 1/5 of lesson - theory, 4/5 of lesson - doing exercise.
We are doing exercise for whole holy lesson! D:

Usually after secound problem I'm already just rewriting everything from board like zombie... This's because our professor likes doing exercise by herself.  Only when she's too tired to do a thing we go to the board. It's not so bad, she's teaching very good but on her lessons I just switch off myself.

She has also nice sense of humor. Here is one dry joke from our lesson. i'm only afraid that it won't be the same when I'll translate this so I left it in polish. Sorry for this.

Spoiler (kliknij, aby zobaczyć)

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Westerplatte (04-06-2013 o 23h30)

#114 05-06-2013 o 08h37

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

I'm in 1 class of high school too and now I have got a lot of this geopgraphics, biology, psychics, chemistry... But i 2nd class there won't be any of them! Becouse I'm on socio-legal. So I have got extended history, knowladge about society and polish. Next year I'll have got 8 polish lessons per week, 5 history per week and 3 k.a.s (wos) per week.

About maths and psychics... I'm interesting case, becouse my grades are like this from these subjects:
math - 5,2,3,4,2
psychics - 5, 5, 5, 5
A little bit ironic, don't you think?

#115 05-06-2013 o 15h23

Miss'Żółtodziób

That was nice one, Waste. Most of my teachers loves telling jokes. Well, maybe some of them aren't too good, but it's something. We got our lovely PE teacher, with this weird sense of humor. It's fun almost always. Almost is the key.

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Byakyath (05-06-2013 o 15h23)

#116 05-06-2013 o 22h07

Miss'Żółtodziób

Oh, my friends, enough of school. Let's talk about something nicer.

Tomorrow I'll have pancakes for dinner. You should be jealous, heheh.

#117 05-06-2013 o 22h34

Miss'Żółtodziób

At first: sorry for my English ^^' I'm still learning and all time make mistakes xD
Pancakes look so yummy! I want to make some from modeling clay ^^

#118 06-06-2013 o 06h45

Miss'ok
yaga

Geez, i'm so potato in english. xD I'm sure i make full errors only in this few words xD

My dear Westerplatte i don't really like pancakes so i'm not jelous. xD

#119 06-06-2013 o 16h07

Miss'Żółtodziób

yaga napisał

My dear Westerplatte i don't really like pancakes so i'm not jelous. xD

Link do zewnętrznego obrazka

Spoiler (kliknij, aby zobaczyć)

Btw. Call me Waster /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#120 06-06-2013 o 18h19

Miss'nieobczajona
loulie
Miejsce: Warszafka

Yay, it's my first post in this topic and I already like it. I like talking in English and that's what I mainly do in the Internet every day. XD
By the way, yesterday I had a speaking exam in one of the high schools I want to attend after summer. It's a bilingual class and I had to speak English with an adult for 10 minutes. So I'm used to this language more than ever. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
And getting back to the topic:
Link do zewnętrznego obrazka
I love pancakes. Especially with banana and Nutella in it. Oh man.

#121 06-06-2013 o 19h23

Miss'Żółtodziób

I don't care about your pancakes. I can make pancakes myself. They're good with this maple tree stuff. Unfortunately, polish maple stuff isn't that good, as Canadian maple stuff.

#122 07-06-2013 o 16h01

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

I've just ate pancakes with chcoloate ^^ The day is beautiful! There is sunny outside and warm, I had pancakes, I'm reading manga. It couldn't be better, or it could... If I wasn't sick.
How are you all? ^^

#123 07-06-2013 o 16h29

Miss'Żółtodziób

I'm alone now. There's no one in home and even cats don't want to play with me...
But it's finally Friday!
It's definitely too warm. All day, I prayed for a little more wind, but I got nothing. Walking from school, about 2 kilometres, with backpack on back isn't fun.

#124 07-06-2013 o 21h07

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

Yeah! Friday!
You know, it is still too cold for me. I need some temperature around 27 degrees, or even more. Today I was coming back from school (I have to go by two buses, and than walk around 1,5 km, so I know this pain) at long-sleeved blouse and jacket. And it was okay, but I need to be warmer. o.O

#125 07-06-2013 o 21h57

Miss'Żółtodziób

Seriously? I couldn't even walk with thin sweater, cause it was too hot to me. Well, I don't like summer. I love spring/autumn, when is not that warm, but not too cold.

Strony : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13