Strona główna

Forum - Missfashion.pl, gra o modzie dla dziewczyn!

Strony : 1 2 3 4 ... 13

#26 30-05-2013 o 20h50

Miss'OK
Aria

I want to go to Woodstock again...

Spoiler (kliknij, aby zobaczyć)

#27 30-05-2013 o 21h06

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

Hahaha /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png But still if you want to try, before you buy it, meybe you should try to read it on some website. And than go to the shop.
Yep, that's true, but still they are a little bit expensive T^T And it is hard to buy them all. But, when the Fairy Tail will show in Poland I have to buy it, no metter what!

#28 30-05-2013 o 21h26

Miss'Żółtodziób

I thought about it too, but then I read FT in some manga-site. I must say, I was disappointed by drawings. I know, that it's becoming better, but I couldn't stand this.

I barley always buy manga before reading it. The only time, when I admit it as a mistake, was Wolfs Rain. I didn't watch anime, but I read very positive reviews, so i was sure, that it must be nice.

#29 30-05-2013 o 21h35

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

The first chapters of FT have got terrible drawings. But then the style of the author improves. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png And I love Fairy Tail, this is my favourite manga and anime, so I'll have to buy it ^^

I've never heard about Wolfs Rain o.O So you say that it is bad, yes? It's a good advice.
I don't have many manga at home /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png Mostly I read them on the internet and often they are English, becouse I can't find this, what I want in Polish... Or there are only 4 chapters in Polish and the rest in English.

#30 30-05-2013 o 21h57

Miss'Żółtodziób

I think, Wolfs Rain isn't completely bad. It's just boring for me. All my friends was crazy about it. I don't like this kind of stuff. When i read/watch something, I usually want to see epic battles, eventual interesting story standing behind epic battles. Wolfs Rain don't have them...

#31 30-05-2013 o 22h01

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

Oh, I got it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Yeah, to be honest I like epic battles too. They have got something dramatic in it. And it makes anime interesting, becouse some of them are just boring. But still, I like to watch from time to time another anime which are romantic, funny, sometimes stupid or nostalgic.
So you don't really like romantic comedies?

#32 30-05-2013 o 22h15

Miss'Żółtodziób

No. I like comedies, but I hate, when they put too much "romance" in it. It seems boring to me. I mostly watch absurd-comedy. Like SKET Dance or Gintama, but I never finished any of them.

#33 31-05-2013 o 08h29

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

Aha, I understand ^^
To be honest I like to watch from time to time anime in which is romance. Becouse it can be reall funny and even sweet.
I've never watched Gintama, but my friend has told me, that it is good and really amusing, but loooong. And he's said that it is a con of this anime.

#34 31-05-2013 o 09h10

Miss'towarzyska
Peppers
Miejsce: Paprysiowe królestwo♥

Wow !

I think that no one will write .

Sorry I can  write wrong

#35 31-05-2013 o 15h26

Miss'Żółtodziób

Well, in my opinion, the only negative side of Gintama are drawings (again xD). In manga, they are really simple, in anime it looked better.

By the way: someone knows good seinen, which is available on internet?

#36 31-05-2013 o 15h41

Miss'Żółtodziób

Byakyath napisał

Well, in my opinion, the only negative side of Gintama are drawings (again xD). In manga, they are really simple, in anime it looked better.

By the way: someone knows good seinen, which is available on internet?

I think that drawing aren't the worst side of this manga. The worst are dialogues. There are so many of them o.o When you're watching anime you don't feel it, but in manga it's really tiring.

And if you are looking for good seinen - read The Lawless and Heroes of the Spring and Autumn. They are just beautiful... but you can find it only in english.  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#37 31-05-2013 o 15h42

Miss'Żółtodziób

I hate school...

#38 31-05-2013 o 15h44

Miss'Żółtodziób

Olla napisał

I hate school...

You don't say? Todays learning program is just awful.

#39 31-05-2013 o 15h48

Miss'Żółtodziób

Westerplatte napisał

Olla napisał

I hate school...

You don't say? Todays learning program is just awful.

I love, when they're tying to tell us, that it's going to be useful in future. I think, that math is the most ridiculous subject I have ever learn.

#40 31-05-2013 o 16h07

Miss'Żółtodziób

Yea, I went to the high school and I think it was mistake. Better way is learning in technical school. They won't teach you about atomic nucleus or integrals but you will get many practical skills...

#41 31-05-2013 o 16h43

Miss'Żółtodziób

Westerplatte napisał

Yea, I went to the high school and I think it was mistake. Better way is learning in technical school. They won't teach you about atomic nucleus or integrals but you will get many practical skills...

I think so too. Now, I'm only 14, but I'm thinking about school. I always wanted to do something with cooking or tailoring.

#42 31-05-2013 o 20h20

Miss'towarzyska
Peppers
Miejsce: Paprysiowe królestwo♥

I love rock ! : Green Day, Linkin park /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

and you? what music do you like ?

#43 31-05-2013 o 21h00

Miss'Żółtodziób

Peppers napisał

I love rock ! : Green Day, Linkin park /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

and you? what music do you like ?

I've been listening LP and GD couple years ago. Well, I like rock too. My favourite bands are The Offspring and Bad Religion.

#44 31-05-2013 o 22h16

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

I like rock too. I don't have any favourite bands, but if I had to choose I would say, that I love Offspring. I really like their music, I don't know why I like them so much. It just happened XD

#45 31-05-2013 o 22h32

Miss'Żółtodziób

I like rock as well. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I don't have my favourite band. I just listen this what I like in the present moment.
From some time I started to listen so-called 'epic music' which is making for game's or movie's trailers by music production company.  Among them my favourite is Two Steps From Hell. I just love them!

#46 01-06-2013 o 09h51

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

Finally somebody, who knows what TSFH is. Becouse it doesn't metter, who of my friends I will ask, they don't know about what am I talking about. ><
I love them, their music is wonderful. When I draw something or write some story and I need vein, I just listen to them /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#47 01-06-2013 o 12h26

Miss'Żółtodziób

You're writing? Can I read it somewhere, or it's just for fun?

#48 01-06-2013 o 12h39

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

Am, I don't write them on any blog or something. I did, but now it stays only on my computer. And mostly my stories unfortunetly are undone... T^T

#49 01-06-2013 o 12h46

Miss'Żółtodziób

I know that feeling. I write too (sometimes, when I'm really bored), but it's not going out of my drawer.

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Byakyath (01-06-2013 o 12h46)

#50 01-06-2013 o 13h03

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Salivia

About what you are writing?
Yeah, I admire my friend. She wrote 300-page book and now she is writing a second part of it. Sometimes I'm really envy her, but I'm happy with this, that she is writing this book. Meybe I will write some story on holidays, becouse now the end of the year is coming and I have pretty much work in school.

Strony : 1 2 3 4 ... 13