Strona główna

Forum - Missfashion.pl, gra o modzie dla dziewczyn!

Strony : 1 ... 10 11 12 13

#276 12-11-2014 o 16h34

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Anielica7
Miejsce: Cmentarz

I listen to deathcore  and gothic rock, but I like POP music too. I think I haven't got one favourite song. It's too hard chose the one. I love 'Broken' Seether ft. Amy Lee and lot of BMTH songs. I'm not sure which of this band is better : Evanescence or Bring Me The Horizon. I like them the same, i think.  I'm drinking warm tea...Would you like some?

Zostaw świat, który znasz za sobą i idź ze mną w nieznane....

#277 12-02-2015 o 12h54

Miss'ok
Miejsce: Anty rzeczywistość

i love pop music.

kiciunia!!!

#278 12-02-2015 o 17h28

Miss'nieobczajona
moriaime

Hello~~

My favourite band is Alt-J; one of their songs, Bloodflood, is very great and soothing, though it's mostly instrumental.
Right now I would reccomend Ratatat - Loud Pipes. I've been listening to it with my sister since yesterday. I'm slightly getting bored of it, but I doubt that anyone would listen to it for a few hours like we did... X)

I'm actually pretty used to writing in English because I play a lot of games in this language & I wouldn't be me if I wouldn't write a lot of silly stuff on forums... >w< Currently I'm helping crew in one guild to entertain the members by creating some interesting topics. Well.

Do you guys learn any other languages? I'm currently obsessed with French because I started learning it this year.

#279 14-02-2015 o 12h08

Miss'Żółtodziób
Lavendie

Hey, im playing a lot of english games too! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
This is probably the reason of my score in the trial middle school exam, seriously, I gained almost maximum points without any learning (97% in first part, 95% in second). Maybe it was just really easy. Cause well, i might spend a lot of time in english internet pages and play english mmo's/vn/rpg/fps, but still, im making a lot of silly mistakes ;-;

I wanted to learn Spanish, but something went wrong. My motivation maybe?

#280 17-03-2015 o 14h12

Miss'OK
Carewna
(╬ಠ益ಠ)

Lavendie, I learned spanish in middle school and I was good at it, that language is really simple and quick to learn. The gramatiqe(XD sorry, i mean 'grammar' haha) is very simple, not like our polish. The words are "soft" in hearing and i like it so much <3 But spanish people are talking really fastXD
In high school i started to learn french and it was HORRIBLE. I've done with it after one year and I wont never come back to french, that was too much for me ^^
Hm, the motivation, I know it really really good. My motivation is not strong enough to start something for real, and for a long time;/

Moriaime Yeah, french is beautiful language, but that's all in my opinion ^^

Does anyone here is learning russian? *^*

/My english is so bad >.<

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Carewna (17-03-2015 o 16h46)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)

#281 17-03-2015 o 16h03

Miss'nieobczajona

Hello XD?

#282 24-03-2015 o 15h56

Miss'wtajemniczona
nivata
Seamstress wannabe.
Miejsce: Orc Fortress

I have friend from Latvia, but she speaks Russian instead of Latvian and thanks to her I know this language a little bit. :"D

http://i64.tinypic.com/2eg9mdg.gif

#283 24-03-2015 o 21h24

Miss'ok
Makabra
Miejsce: Oln

Oh.. from Latvia ?
Latvian sounds beautiful. It's one of my favorite languages.I always wanted to get to know someone from there. So good for you !

"You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a lifelong wait for a hospital stay"

#284 21-06-2015 o 20h12

Miss'całkiem całkiem
Valerie

Hi guys. I have one question for you - what do you like to do in your free time? I like reading books (criminals or fantasy), bicycling and jogging. And you?

body glitter, black&white tail, lighting storm, the city shades, pikachu, cold breath, heart charm choker, fair freckles, cute freckles, black cat,

natusiak321

#285 25-06-2015 o 20h16

Miss'nałogowa
Podoina
Umarłam?
Miejsce: Zimowy pałac Doni

Valerie napisał

Hi guys. I have one question for you - what do you like to do in your free time? I like reading books (criminals or fantasy), bicycling and jogging. And you?

The same. Really I love criminals, fantasy, riding on bike (but someone still my bike x.x), and sometimes I like go jogging. And I really really like drawing, painting and everything what are art. But now I'm thinking "well...can anyone read this, or my english is too bad to talk with people...?"

http://i65.tinypic.com/2mqru4x.gif

#286 25-06-2015 o 21h59

Miss'ujdzie
FranciszkaP
Miejsce: Wonderland

Hi, are you happy that holidays begin? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I'm really glad

Link do zewnętrznego obrazka
♥♥♥

#287 26-06-2015 o 18h14

Miss'Żółtodziób

I'm so happy because of that. On Sunday I will go to summer camp with my cousin, and then I will go on the next summer camp and then... ok, ok. Enough about me.
Have you got some plans on summer?

#288 26-06-2015 o 20h57

Miss'nałogowa
Podoina
Umarłam?
Miejsce: Zimowy pałac Doni

I'm soo happy too! I have got plans for al vacations, and I'm soo happy beacuse I will spend all the time with my friends and people who can understand me :-)

http://i65.tinypic.com/2mqru4x.gif

#289 26-06-2015 o 21h28

Miss'Brązowa
eufrozyma
You only live once so don't be afraid of living
Miejsce: Warszawa

When it comes to summer in general if I don't plan it turns out to be great :'D Last summer I had the time of my life with my friends and everything was always last minute :'D This year we booked a room in Władysławowo for the third week of August and we plan to spend about a week in the countryside at our friend's place but we never know what we will do in the end :'D In the middle of July my aunt is getting married so I'm gonna have fun and drinks at the wedding reception ;D And the rest of summer I'm gonna party with my party people ♥ ♥ ♥ And learn for the exam in September :'D

Miss Fashion Info – Misje Halloween 2017 | Instagram

#290 01-07-2015 o 18h19

Miss'nieobczajona
GingerRogers
"Nie obchodzi mnie czy myślisz o mnie źle. Ja nie myślę o tobie wcale" - Coco Chanel
Miejsce: Old Hollywood

Can I join you?

Old Movies Rules

#291 01-07-2015 o 23h12

Miss'OK
Evelyn
陶磁器人形
Miejsce: Kraków

Of course! Feel welcome! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#292 02-07-2015 o 18h22

Miss'nieobczajona
GingerRogers
"Nie obchodzi mnie czy myślisz o mnie źle. Ja nie myślę o tobie wcale" - Coco Chanel

Thanks!/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png  I'm sorry, if I would be wrong sometimes:)

Old Movies Rules

#293 02-07-2015 o 21h38

Miss'OK
Evelyn
陶磁器人形

Hey, don't you worry. Everyone makes mistakes, especially at the beginning. Just remember that practice makes perfect /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#294 03-07-2015 o 20h25

Miss'nieobczajona
GingerRogers

Yes, you're right. I'm going to go to the double language class in gymnasium so I've got to practice  a lot. Every evening I watch an american, old movie without polish subtitles and I'm trying  to write something in English. Today I'm watching "The Stranger" filmed in 1946 and "september Affair" released by Paramount in 1950. If I made a mistake in gramatique (Am I right?) please, tell me:)

Old Movies Rules

#295 03-07-2015 o 22h45

Miss'na całego
Janka
Miejsce: Paris

I strongly believe it's "grammar" not "gramatique", as you wish to correct your mistakes /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

I hella enjoy old movies, especially ones with Bogart. One of my childhood's strongest impressions was during watching Casablanca. But it's not that I love only the old Hollywood stuff, actually Polish movies from 20s and 30s are pretty enjoyable too. Especially the music and kind of really classy humor they use. But, as I mentioned the music: it was so lovely to have an ACTUAL ouverture as the first subtitles were on the screen. It revealed the later themes of songs used in the movie and it was so opera-like that I simply find it splendid.

And, oh, btw, I find reading books in English a better idea than just watching movies. Or, watch English movies with English subtitles. Don't ask me, ask the scientists why this works /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#296 03-07-2015 o 23h22

Miss'nieobczajona
GingerRogers

Oh yes, grammar, I just have forgotten the word./vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I like Polish movies from 30's, but I prefer those from USA. Our movies are very naive, but it makes them charming. US' movies are charming too. But if we're talking about technique they are worse than US'. I think US' cinematography is better, but we had World War II and we couldn't make movies. I like Bogart too, he's one of my favourites actors.

I know watching movies with English subtitles is better than doing it without them, but I'm doing it from 1,5 year and I'm unaccustomed./vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Ostatnio zmieniony przez GingerRogers (03-07-2015 o 23h25)

Old Movies Rules

#297 05-07-2015 o 20h44

Miss'OK
Evelyn
陶磁器人形

Janka, goldies oldies! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

I'm also keen on vintage stuff. Speaking of interwar period and its movies I really admired Jadwiga Smosarska (loved that costume from "Barbara Radziwiłłówna") and Aleksander Żabczyński /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#298 05-07-2015 o 20h48

Miss'nieobczajona
GingerRogers

I don't watch old Polish movies a lot. In fact, I only saw five: Szpieg w Masce, Ja tu rządzę, Czarne Diamenty, Trójka Hultajska and Ludzie Wisły. I think I saw something more with Ina Benita, but I hardly remember what.

Old Movies Rules

#299 08-07-2015 o 07h12

Miss'Żółtodziób
MissSonic
Miejsce: Sosnowiec

Are there fans of ,,Death Note" here?

,,Jeśli się cofasz to tylko po to, żeby wziąść rozbieg" ~Sonic the hedgehog

#300 08-07-2015 o 20h52

Miss'nieobczajona
GingerRogers

GingerRogers napisał

I don't watch old Polish movies a lot. In fact, I only saw five: Szpieg w Masce, Ja tu rządzę, Czarne Diamenty, Trójka Hultajska and Ludzie Wisły. I think I saw something more with Ina Benita, but I hardly remember what.

I saw "Przybłęda" with Ina Benita.

Old Movies Rules

Strony : 1 ... 10 11 12 13