Strona główna

Forum - Missfashion.pl, gra o modzie dla dziewczyn!

Strony : 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13

#201 22-06-2013 o 19h33

Miss'Żółtodziób

I'm going to bilberries plantation. ^^ They are much easier to gather. And wages're better too. In previous holiday I earned about 1500 zł in one month. :>

#202 22-06-2013 o 19h49

Miss'Żółtodziób

That's pretty awesome, Waster. Better than being a waitress, at least.
Will you work everyday from dawn till sunset? Will you be sweating in the burning sun? Will you be allowed any breaks at all? And most important - what's with you wasting time?!

#203 22-06-2013 o 20h01

Miss'Żółtodziób

Well, I can forgive you, that you're not going to waste your time proper. Nice cash.

#204 22-06-2013 o 20h41

Miss'Żółtodziób

Well, we have to work there everyday exept sunday. From 8:00 to 17:00 so it's not SO cool. Only when day is rainy we have free time. My aunt live near this plantation so I got place to sleep but if you're from far you have to live in motel in this time. We have break at 12:00 and it's completely enough. Nobody is hungry as we can eat bilberries when we want :>

Sure it's comletly opposite of Wasters rules but I need money!! ;_;

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Westerplatte (22-06-2013 o 20h45)

#205 22-06-2013 o 20h57

Miss'Żółtodziób

Good. You got more money to waste. I'm not sure about eating berries. I mean, if I and my friends would work there, that definitely would be totally unprofitable. Bilberries are so good... *__*

#206 22-06-2013 o 21h04

Miss'Żółtodziób

wow, 6 days a week? That's a lot. But I guess since you're somewhere where you have no friends to hang out with that way it's probably better. Can get as much money as possible, huh? ^^
Do you get tired of bilberries after the whole month of looking at them and harvesting them and eating them all day long?
(I want bilberries /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png )

#207 22-06-2013 o 21h37

Miss'Żółtodziób

Hmpf, tired? No, no, no. Then I couldn't even look at them -__- They're yummy for first two or three weeks. Later you eat them only when you harvest not fully ripe fruit or when you forget second beakfast.

I rather don't have time to think about friends. we have phone contact and it's enought. Moreover it's pretty easy to make friends while working (we work in pairs). People are very nice. We are talking or listening radio.

#208 22-06-2013 o 22h01

Miss'Żółtodziób

What I meant is like when you work were you live you can be getting texts like "we're going to the cinema tonight, wanna come?" all the time and when you have to refuse couse you have work it feels jut so bad. But if you work far away from your friends, you can focus entirely on the job ^^
That's nice that people are nice. Guess bilberries bring people toghether u_u

#209 26-06-2013 o 14h38

Miss'Żółtodziób

I love bilberries. It's like your working for the rights of society. Rights to bilberries, and eating them. You all are like fighters. You're fighting for freedom to fruits... *__*

Actually, someone already swim? I mean, in the lake, or in the sea. I was in water for couple minutes, and I'm burned. I don't even know, how this could happen. That's when you're not tanning for 4 years, I guess.

#210 26-06-2013 o 15h54

Miss'Żółtodziób

I even don't remember when I swam last time... I don't have time to go to the pool and there's no lake near here where I live. Bya, are you already on vacation? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/yikes.png I mean, you went on the sea or lake with family or something?

Btw. Yesterday I recruited new member. New Waster was born! (≧∇≦)/ And her name is... du du dum... Winoa! (it happened here Unfortunately she's no good in English but for sure her heart will be with us and each her time wasting will be for Wasters Glory!

#211 26-06-2013 o 17h09

Miss'Żółtodziób

I live between two pretty big lakes. Walking to the beach is less than 10 minutes for me.

Good, good... More believers, more fame.

#212 26-06-2013 o 20h18

Miss'Żółtodziób

Hi there! I'm quite new here, so I hope you forgive me not being in topic of your conversation. I love to learn English, because I'm in love with British actors - the way they speak, their accent... is awesome.

#213 26-06-2013 o 22h14

Miss'Żółtodziób

Hello. Good to see new person here. Usually there's only me, Bya and Kouki. We hope you'll waste here your time with us in future (´・ω・`)

If we're talking about British films... In my head is only James Bond. He was really cool. Usually I don't think about actors nationality. For me there's only Normal, Black, Asian or Men (for me such people are    
individual category).

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Westerplatte (26-06-2013 o 22h16)

#214 26-06-2013 o 22h30

Miss'Żółtodziób

When it comes to British accent, it has to be Hugh Grant <333 I absoltely l-o-v-e the way he speaks (´∀`) And the one playing Claus in VD - omg  $%!@#$&*^!  when I hear him ♥
Well, I guess I have a thing for Brits and Australians... |D

(I swam this year already in this absolutely amazingly beatiful sea that was sooo warm when I was on Kos island /i'd post a pic of the sea here but sth changed on fb and I can't find my albums ;___; / but I'm not really into water, not my thing ;d)

/got the pic ^___^/

Spoiler (kliknij, aby zobaczyć)

#215 27-06-2013 o 15h32

Miss'Żółtodziób

That's awesome. It's so clear and blue. Just beautiful...

I don't know that much actors. When I watch something, I generally don't care about them, the plot is most important thing in my opinion.

#216 29-06-2013 o 20h45

Miss'OK
Foxglove
Big, bad Fox
Miejsce: Yharnam

You would all get sick of British accent if you lived in this country. And also, there are so many types of it. Yorkshire one is absolutely golden XD

I prefer Scottish. That's what I call sexy ;]

#217 30-06-2013 o 01h52

Miss'Żółtodziób

Scottish is ununderstandable :'D I like Australian. Do you know Tim Minchin? His accent is marvellous and his half-British half-Australian, if I am correct (or something of the sort).

I don't care about actors, either. I just go all "OMG I love the way he speaks!" when I hear some beautiful, not-American accent <3 But sound is one of the most important impulse (?) for me, that may be why. I care about what I hear a lot ;d

Seen any good movies recently?

#218 30-06-2013 o 02h07

Miss'OK
Foxglove
Big, bad Fox

If you have a lot of Scottish friends it becomes quite understandable ;] My personal tutor was Scottish, I had to know what he was talking about.
Google tells me you're correct. Tim Minchin is in fact half-British half-Australian. And his accent is a gem, that is true /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

God I miss watching movies. Right now I'm flooded with essays and research for my dissertation, so I don't really have time for movies. But I did watch "The Notebook" with my partner and I loved it with all my heart. I may be heartless, but deep inside I have a soft spot for corny love stories /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

Anything you can recommend for me, when I'm done with my uni work? I'm still in a denial phase after the season finale of Hannibal, so anything will help /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Foxglove (30-06-2013 o 02h09)

#219 30-06-2013 o 02h41

Miss'Żółtodziób

I heard Scorrish live accent only once (ok, a couple of time when that guy was talking during those three days, but you know what I mean @.@) and it was hard to understand. But Welsh is probably worse ;d

Well, if you want to brainwash yourself, I very much recommend "The room". BUT please note that for this movie you absolutely need:
1. a comrade to comment all of those >amazing< moments with
2. favourite juice that can ease your mind (if you know what I mean)
3. probably twice as much time as the movie itself, for sometimes you just have to stop to reflect on what you've just seen.
If you want to know what kind of movie it is, you may watch its review by Nostalgia Critic. Very much reccomend /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

What kind pf movies do you like? Maybe some claasic like Some Like It Hot or Roman Holiday?

And here's some Minchin

#220 30-06-2013 o 03h29

Miss'OK
Foxglove
Big, bad Fox

I saw The Room with my friend at the uni and we almost died of laughter. It was so bad it became hilarious at some point. Or maybe we just have really bad taste and had too much of this favourite juice you mentioned ;]

Classics are something that my partner loves /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png  I'm fond of them also, just like I really love musicals ^^ I think Moulin Rouge is my favourite. And Mamma Mia, because I saw it in London on stage and loved it instantly. The movie version met my expectations /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
But from time to time I just like to sit on a couch and watch some brainwashing action movie with explosions and epic car crashes. The Island is a good example. The most badass motorway chase scene in the history of cinematography. Plus Ewan McGregor, who's Scottish by the way /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#221 30-06-2013 o 14h24

Miss'Żółtodziób

Hilarious?! Come on, it's written, directed, produced and performed by Tommy Wiseau, obviously it is of higher class! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/yikes.png
Getting serious, I believe everyone has the same thoughts on it ;D

Spoiler (kliknij, aby zobaczyć)

Musicals <3 Unfortunatelly, I didn't have many chances to see them live, but I've seen Les Miserable in Polish two years ago (or was it a year?), it was sooo amazing <3 And I also like the movie version (although it cannot be compared to the live one), but it has one great drawback -  Hugh Jackman. I really don't know how he got the part since he can't really sing. The only time when he sung convincingly was at the very end when he was dying. Yes, that very well could be the song of a dying man.
I love Moulin Rouge, too <3 El tango de Roxanne, one of the most beautiful pieces out there (and sung greatly by Pole, lol <3) So envious of Mamma Mia live...!

I'm not really into explosions and car crashes. I've seen The Island, though, and I liked it. Not loved, but it was ok. But I'm the kind of person that at the age of almost 20 preferes animated movies ^^' Disney, my love <3 And Pixar Stuios <33

#222 30-06-2013 o 15h11

Miss'OK
Foxglove
Big, bad Fox

He also put his face on the poster. Priceless piece of art XD

London is a place for musical lovers. So many things happen in this city, it's crazy /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I wish I had more money for musicals, I would see all of them. Maybe one day...
I saw Les Mis and to be honest, Hugh Jackman didn't hurt my ears as badly as Russell Crowe. Every time he opened his mouth I couldn't stop giggling. He tried so hard to sound dramatically, and ended up as a caricature of the character.
In the live Mamma Mia they also did this amazing dance with fins during Lay All Your Love On Me. I was astonished they didn't trip on those.
Don't start me on Pixar and Disney! I absolutely loved Up! Every Pixar movie is absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see Monsters University, I loved the first one, I'm sure the prequel will be awesome.
Deep in our hearts we're all big kids /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#223 30-06-2013 o 15h42

Miss'Żółtodziób

London, so envious...! Do you like it there?

I prefered Russell. He at least did show some emotions. For me every song by Hugh sounded the same and absolutely emotionless. There was nothing to it. Nothing. And I still remembered the guy that sung in Roma Theatre and was terrific. God on high...! So Hugh was a huge let down for me :<
Ok, I'll be sure to see Mamma Mia live. Maybe I won't be eating for a couple of months... or years... |D

Up is marvelous <333 And I absolutely love Wall-e. The most beautiful and touching and heart-warming story. And the way you just can't stop watching even though not a single word is said for the first half of the movie! Masterpiece.
I didn't see Monster University, guess I'm not up-to-date. Any other recommendations? <;

#224 30-06-2013 o 20h01

Miss'OK
Foxglove
Big, bad Fox

My sister lives in London, so I visit her often /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I like this city, but it's a bit too loud and too crowded for me. I always get lost in it. I live in Coventry, which is not that pretty, but still has its bright sides.

Don't ask me about recommendations, because I truly suck at them /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png My sister always tells me my movie taste is awful.
I saw Rise of the Guardians lately. And I know you may not be fond of Hugh Jackman, but as the Easter Bunny he was absolutely awesome ;D

#225 24-07-2013 o 21h55

Miss'towarzyska
Peppers
Miejsce: Paprysiowe królestwo♥

Quiet....
no one posted here a long time...

Strony : 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13